Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Quiet life

Well it has been a couple of the quietest few days we have spent since we have been here and I realize I have become an adventure junky. I much prefer to be out on the streets than trying to live real life like paying bills etc. I guess the rain hasn't helped much.
The good thing is I have spent more time at the gym and even took a yoga class. Get these old muscles stretched out!,,,
played mahj yesterday and it was good to be with the "girls" . good friends , good game -even tho I won four times I still lost more than I won- these women are good!!!
Watched Obama's speech last night. That was the man we voted for!!! I sure hope the GOP doesn't try and block everything. You can always count on Michelle Bachman to be reactionary.She is one scary woman. And did you see her hair at the GOP debate? it looks she forgot her creme rinse.
Off for a beauty day today at Garren Salon.Alexis for color and Patrick for cut-they are the BEST .
Need to get back out in the city -Plans for tonight???? HMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment