Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Movie and Pizza

The traffic here yesterday was quite unbelievable. Had my hair colored and cut at Garren Salon at 59 Th and Fifth and the traffic on Fifth was pure gridlock. That being said I have a new "shorter "hair cut and wonderful soft color. My New York self is evolving thanks to Patrick and Alexis.
Walking to the salon along Madison Ave I encountered a block long line up of well healed/dresssed New Yorkers .....outside Laduree.-and what were they lined up for -macaroons- The store it self was a mob scene . I just sauntered past-too much for me -Mayb I should try making macaroons myself !!!But it was an amusing site to see.
We saw the movie the Debt last night . This is a tough movie to watch. It is very disturbing and I thought very hard to watch some parts of it -not a happy movie about tortured (literally and figuratively ) souls.
Walked for awhile after the movie to clear my head and stopped in at Al Forno on 2nd between 77 &78 for pizza and salad . Delicious pizza as always -love the fresh basil and great people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment